Stopping Smoking Successfully with Hypnotherapy
Most smokers are hooked on a habit they hate. It’s true. For the majority of smokers, they would be happy to never smoke again. Most hate the taste, the smell and would like to get rid of feeling self-conscious in public places
It is a known fact that smoking affects your health. Even social smokers have experienced a sore throat or difficulty breathing at some point. And, of course, there’s the threat of more serious health consequences.
There are so many incentives to stop smoking; Health, money, family and more.
So why do smokers find it so hard to quit?
The reason is simple. Nicotine addiction is deeply rooted in the subconscious mind. Stress, mealtimes, driving, drinking alcohol can all subconsciously trigger thoughts that cause cigarette craving.
The biggest problem for most smokers is actually ‘taking the plunge’,” Most smokers want to stop but when it comes to making that decision, emotions and an addictive mindset can get in the way. It’s all too easy to find an excuse and put it off. This can go on for years.
- Smoking kills more than 13 people an hour.
- Smoking causes 84% of deaths from lung cancer.
- Smoking is the largest preventable cause of death and related disease in the United Kingdom.
- Smoking cuts life expectancy.
Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking
The good news is hypnotherapy is now the most successful therapy to help a person quit smoking, for good!
With Hypnotherapy, your chances of stopping smoking are very high. It has been shown to have the highest success rate to Stop smoking hypnosis is more effective than nicotine gum, nicotine patches or vaping. Millions of people have stopped smoking through hypnosis. It is important to know there are no harmful side effects with stopping smoking hypnotherapy. It is a safe and very relaxing experience.
The Benefits of being a non-smoker
- You become so much healthier by no longer being a smoker.
- Imagine how much younger, fitter and more healthier you will feel.
- By quitting you will lengthen your life by many years or if not by many decades.
- You will save so much money every year, and be able to spend it on other things that are healthier and more enjoyable.
- Imagine how good food and drink will taste and smell, when your taste buds recover.
- Most people feel a sense of freedom once they kick the unhealthy habit.