Do you want to live longer and enjoy a healthier life?
Would you like to be free of the smell and you’d like to taste your food and breathe more easily?
You might be worried that you can’t do it because you’ve already tried everything, including patches, e-cigarettes, gum and you think that the cravings will make it too difficult?
Many studies support the effectiveness of hypnotherapy to stop smoking. In 1992, New Scientist Magazine (Volume 136, issue 1845) reported
“Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit”.
The largest ever study carried out at the University of Iowa, which combined the results of more than 600 studies of 70,000 smokers comparing various methods of stopping, found that on average, hypnosis proved to be over 3 times as effective as nicotine replacements and 15 time more effective than just willpower alone.
- In 2007, a study at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine reported a 90.6% success rate for stopping smoking using hypnosis.
- Smokers lose an average of 16 years off their life.
- 90% of lung cancers are caused by smoking and smoking kills about 80,000 people in England every year – that’s enough to fill Wembley Stadium.
Often, smokers see cigarettes as their friend or crutch and think they’ll feel as though they’ll be missing a friend. Some smokers are afraid of what the habit is doing to their health but think that it’ll be too difficult to stop but it doesn’t have to be that way. These are my 3 easy steps to stop smoking for good.
- Step One: E-mail or telephone me for a no obligation chat about the best way for you to quit smoking, permanently (I am a trained smoking specialist)
- Step Two: Meet for our 2 hour session, where I will take details of your smoking background and work on helping you to break free from the habit for good
After just 20 minutes without a cigarette, your blood pressure and pulse return to normal. After 24 hours your lungs start to clear, and by 3 months your circulation improves so walking, climbing stairs and all exercise gets easier.
Louise Nonweiler (Dip Hyp DNLP GQHP GHRreg Dip Psych Dip. Mindfulness IAHT)
Hypnotherapist UK | NLP Practitioner UK | Award Winning Life Coach UK | Hypnosis Oxford | Hypnosis Oxfordshire | Hypnosis London | Hypnosis Bath | Stop Smoking | Lose Weight | Anxiety | Fears and Phobias | Hypnotherapy Addictions | IBS | Hypnosis for Traders and Trading |Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Skype UK and International | Skyenosis UK and International
Skype Hypnosis London, Ireland, Oxford, Oxfordshire, USA, America, Europe, Central London, City of London, Harley Street, W1, W2, W4, W2, Wc2, WC1, Dubai, Cayman Islands, Sweden, Austria, Germany, Canada